Tuesday 7 September 2010

Weekender

Sooo, I have decided to start my English blog :)!
I thought I should advertise myself more because there are lot of oppotunities around. I will mainly write about my experiences at acting and performing, and maybe some crazy private mai styles! ;P


Last friday, I played a VIP party girl in the early 90's themed club for the up-coming film "Weekender" in london. I went to old hospital in Ladbroke Grove for the make-up and costume then off to the club for the filming. We had to be there at 7am so yeah..it wasnt an easy one! :( They gave us breakfast rolls and hot drinks etc but it was too early for me to eat it haha so I was so hungry at the shoot I should have had something!! I swear I nearly faint at one point!!!lol The girls I worked with were so nice, we got to know each other quite well and had a great time! I didnt get bored because of the girls :)! But!!! omg we waited for ages for all the things to be set... it was so long. lol At the filming, I got chosen to be a girl walking through the dance floor to the VIP room. Everyone at the dance floor and the bouncers know that I am VIP so I was just casually walking through the crowd. Aww! also the set was in early 90's so I smoked hurmless cigarettes! I felt so good trust me!!haha After this scene, we filmed the scene in the VIP room. We drank lots of shampaine (Apple sparkling water lol). I was so intersted in watching how the camera works and how they make the atmosphere. It was definately a good experience. I was so tired afterwards but I loooved it! I hope I can see the girls again some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment