Thursday 9 September 2010

Rehearsal for JAPAN MATSURI 2010

Hello everyone how are we!? :) hehe
I am SO happy becasue... I have internet in my house now!! I was waiting for Sky people to come for ages and FINALLY!! I can connect to the world! woooop!! lol

Anyways... I went to the first rehearsal yesterday for..JAPAN MATSURI 2010!!!
I met 3 dancers and of course Naomi-the main singer! Everyone was really nice and I am so looking forward to make the stage together with them!! I learnt 2 songs yesterday.. 'Kanashimi ga tomaranai' by Anri and ' romance no kamisama' by Komi hirose. haha it was sooo much fun!! it was good exercise as well, I needed it!!! we only have three rehearsals left and have to learn more dance... so yeh I need to practice more by myself gurrrr :( ganbaruuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment