Wednesday 30 March 2011

My 22nd Birthday

26th of March... was my birthday :) I am 22 years old this year!!
In fact it's not that exciting anymore... getting old...

However I am happy that I celebrated my birthday with my favorite people again this year.
We went for a meal @Bengal sage the Indian restaurant.




I had a really good time :) The suprise cake and the happy birthday song made me a big smile...!

After the restaurant we carried on drinking of course..lol and I ended up having a bottle of water on my hand as usual!! This always means that I had a good night...


I'd like to say thank you to all of my friends who came out for my birthday celebration and who gave me all the messages/texts/calls. AND especially my besties Anna and Amy that gave me the most beautiful birthday presents ever...! They know me too well I must say!


Well now I am 22...
I really have to start thinking about more for the future.
and always have to remember how happy I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment