Saturday 12 February 2011

wow

wow.. its been absolutely ages...lol
I've been japan and paris and everywhere hahha!

I just didnt know what to write on here as I haven't really done much performances or anything! I've been busy on my course work (yes Iam 3rd year student!!lol) ...

but I did a little photoshoot in japan and here is the picture... i look very japanese ummm :)

My friend who edited this is also very keen on photographing like my other friend Amy...;) She will set up her website soon so I will introduce you once she sets it!

Oh other thing.. I've decided to write a diary!!yay!lol
I have changed my phone to iPhone so now I can connect to the world anytime..therefore I thouhgt I could share my funny experiences everyday haha

soo..check on that too! ;)
in fact Iam gona finish here and move on to the diary!
chaaao! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment